New Orleans by Night
The Lore skill represents supernatural knowledge. If you have the Lore skill then you may select one type of supernatural knowledge at each rank in the skill:
In addition, everyone with a dot in the Lore skill knows the basic law of the Elysium:
1. The Keeper of Elysium is responsible for everything that happens in her jurisdiction including scheduling or canceling events.
2. If a vampire brings a guest to the Elysium, she is responsible for that guest’s behavior.
3. Elysium is considered neutral, sanctified ground separate from sect or politics.
4. Violence of any kind is strictly forbidden upon Elysium grounds. (In New Orleans, the Courtesies extend this protection to include passage to or from Elysium.)
5. The presence of Moon-beasts (werewolves) or Wild Ones (fae) is allowed by Treaty. (Officially, the Treaty was not renewed by Prince Marcel but not revoked either).
6. None may destroy art located within Elysium. (The definition of “art” includes artists performing on occasion)
7. All hunting is prohibited in the area surrounding an Elysium
8. The Elysium and its contents are sacrosanct and shall not be damaged.
9. The Keeper’s word is law on these grounds, and she can traditionally punish or execute anyone who violates Elysium
10. The Masquerade is not suspended in an Elysium and must be maintained to allow for human guests.